Moonstone Stone Stopper Elderberry Gummies
- KIDNEY SUPPORT & STONE PREVENTION: The active citrates aid in keeping kidneys healthy and increase urine citrate and urine pH.
- BENEFICIAL INGREDIENTS: A scientifically proven formula rich in alkali citrate, provides daily support for kidney health by helping manage urine pH and citrate levels. Excellent Source of Vitamin B6.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Contains Elderberry for immunity - Elderberry is packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help to boost your immune system. Tame inflammation, lessen stress, and increase heart health.
- SERVING SIZE: 1 Serving is equivalent to 9 mEq Alkali Citrate. Take 2 Gummies, 3 times daily (or more based on preference of sugar intake).
*Buy More and Save discount not applicable on subscriptions, promotion periods or pre-bundled listings. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
*Promotional Periods on products do not reflect continuing monthly subscription pricing. Customers will be charged regular pricing on subscriptions.
What people are saying about Moonstone ...
- JVJenica V.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Kidney Stone History OccasionalHow did you hear about Moonstone? Doctor4 hours agoAge Range 35 - 44Kidney Stone History OccasionalHow did you hear about Moonstone? DoctorRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat flavor!
My doctor recommended a few things to help stop future kidney stones, and Moonstone was at the top of his list. I was hesitant to try the gummies because I was unsure of the taste. I was so pleased to find out they are really good! I’m happy to have the gummies for on the go.
- DRDenton R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Kidney Stone History OccasionalHow did you hear about Moonstone? Doctor2 days agoAge Range 65+Kidney Stone History OccasionalHow did you hear about Moonstone? DoctorRated 5 out of 5 starsMoonstone Stone Stopper Gummies
I have just been using them for two months, so have no long term feel for their efficacy. They are easy to take and are quite good. They were suggested by my Urologist, so I am sure that they will help control my kidney stones.
- JVJodi Van K.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Kidney Stone History ChronicHow did you hear about Moonstone? Google3 days agoAge Range 45 - 54Kidney Stone History ChronicHow did you hear about Moonstone? GoogleRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful alternative to baking soda every day or a prescription medication
I was advised by urologist to stop taking baking soda due to the concern about salt intake.
I was concerned about not taking baking soda anymore because I didn't want any stones to build up. I don't tolerate the prescription medication well. I take 4 gummies a day. They taste great, compared to other things I tried, and no nausea or upset stomach. I plan to continue taking them as long as they are available and I can afford them.
- MMMilt M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Kidney Stone History OccasionalHow did you hear about Moonstone? Doctor2 months agoAge Range 65+Kidney Stone History OccasionalHow did you hear about Moonstone? DoctorRated 5 out of 5 starsYummy Gummies
Love the convenience of these especially for traveling. I use the 30 day powder version at home and these on the road. Recommended by Mayo doc.